SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL THERAPY
By 2020, we envision the school as a recognized leader in education, research and professional development in the country, and in dynamic partnership with the ASEAN community towards health care development.
– Produce graduates who consistently excel in the local and international licensure examination through quality instruction and exceptional academic services.
– Achieve local and international accreditation through continuous quality assurance measures.
– Equip students with updated, evidence-based knowledge and skills in their field of practice by providing outcomes-based education in a conductive learning environment with innovative facilities.
– Inculcate students with moral excellence guided by the code of ethics of Physical Therapists and the core values of Emilio Aguinaldo College.
– Empower students with research culture for the advancement of the profession.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Graduates of the BS Physical Therapy program will be productive physical therapists in three to five years immediately after graduation, able to assume any of the following roles:
- Professional and ethical entry-level clinical practitioner
- Clinical or classroom educator
- Manager of his own practice
- Consumer or producer of research
- Advocates of the profession and the improvement of health
- Service-oriented community-based therapist